Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tony Romo and some sort of oil.


So I was watching the Saints and the Cowboys play tonight so I could watch Tony Romo play because everyone is saying that he is some sort of a good all around QB or something. At the end of the game Mr. Michaels and Mr. Madden were saying something about oil and I heard my name and Tony's name. I would just like to state for the record that I have no clue what he is talking about. I believe the brand of oil was "anointing oil." He said that I was covered in it in September. Well I know it was a warm September but I really only cover myself in oil when I am sunbathing like at spring break in Cancun. The thing I like about playing football is that it does not interfere with Spring Break plans. I LOVE Spring Break. Kyle and I were thinking that we should go to Cozumel in 2007 for Spring Break. It is so much nicer going to Spring Break now because even though we made money in college for playing football, we make a TON more now. Rum Runners for everyone!!!! LOL!!!

Well it is near my bedtime now and I think I should snuggle into my hotel bed (it is TOTALLY a king sized bed) and watch the movie Cars on On-Demand. I do miss my bed at home, but the Hilton here in St. Louis is pretty sweet. There is a Sports Bar that has a pool table (that is where Kyle and I watched the game tonight). They also had this video hunting game with a fake shotgun that I played but I didn't like it all that much. It reminded me of the reason I didn't like the movie Bambi and I got sad :'(

I am looking forward to waking up to my room service (I'm getting Fruit Loops since I am at home and I can 'sneak' sugar cereal). It might give me a sugar rush but no one is here to stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

It is cold here in St. Louis but we play in a dome. How cool is that?!?!? There is a big arch thing out my window here too. It is neat but the line was too long today so I could not ride up to the top.



Goonight friends!!! Cheer for Number 8 tomorrow!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!

No comments: