Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Eat Me Connie....whatever



Last Saturday a woman by the name of “Connie” left a comment asking for an apology to this post and here is what she said:




Well I think Cooper Manning is LAZY and UGLY and I have a passer rating higher than him so he can eat me. In fact his whole family can eat me and so can all Colts and Giants fans. He made up this imaginary “medical problem” just because he sucked at football so much. He is too afraid to show his family that he is washed up like his brother Payton who couldn’t find his way out of a wet paper bag.

Oh and BTW Connie, there is no “I” in team or in APOLOGY! LOL LOOSER!!!!!!

p.s. Eat me Connie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rex,
Will you be wearing a white headband with the word "CONNIE" on it for the rest of the season? Kinda like when Jimmy Mac wore one with the commissioner's name on it. I think that would be cool.
I hope you're staying warm.

Ron Zook