Friday, December 1, 2006

Sunday is Going to be Cold

I was just reading USA Today, and they said that a big snowstorm is coming to Chicago this weekend. I wish we had a dome like Minnesota, but I never figured out how the grass can grow in a dome, maybe they use really good fertilizer so something, its probably from NASA, whatever.

On Sunday, I think if its snowing I am going to make a snow-angle on the field when we score a defensive touchdown (after I pass an interception and Brian has to get the ball back). Brian is tall and has a really fast red car, its super-sweet.

Coach Smith (his first name is Lovie, isn't that funny!) told us yesterday that our CB Ricky Manning Jr is coming back to play with us. I like him, he's really cool. I didn’t know Archie Manning had so many kids, but they are all good at football. Well, except Cooper, I guess he's just lazy and just sits around all day, what a loser.

OMG! I just heard that Clay Aiken is performing here in Chicago tomorrow night!!! I am so getting tickets to that right now! Do you think he'll let me get up on stage and sing with him??? I would probably drop the microphone and Brian would have to come and get it back for me. Brian is super tall. Okay, I have to go, I am on hold with ticketmaster.

Toodles,

Rex

1 comment:

Connie said...

That was a very rude comment to say about Cooper Manning. It is due to a medical condition that he isn't playing on a football team today. This is a known fact! I think you owe him & his family an apoligy! Why the cheap shot? It's just as easy to be nice as it is dirty.