Friday, December 15, 2006




So I just found out that my friend, and defensive tackle, Tank Johnson was charged yesterday with six counts of possession of a firearm without a gun owner identification card after police found six guns in his house. Well, I think if the government calls you "Tank" then your supposed to have a gun, right? In the army, all of their tanks have guns, and I don’t think they even know how to play football! Anyway, I think the police should just let him go. I mean, how much trouble can one person do with a gun? Plus, he is really nice, and makes the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had, seriously. That is probably why he carries a gun, because so many people probably try to steal his peanut butter cookie recipe. Do you think they could make a gun that shoots peanut butter cookies? That would be a great gift for Tank, cause then he could shoot all the people that try to steal his peanut butter cookie recipe, and they will have cookies, and they will not bother Tank anymore. Do you know, that in England they call cookies crackers? What do you think they call crackers then? Oh, by the way, I talked to some of the guys and they said that if we win the superbowl that we can't do a dance to Clay Aiken's song "Invisible", but I haven't shown them the dance routine I made up (I know, I made it up really fast, but its really good). Once they see it they will be like, "oh wow, that is super cool!" and then we'll do it, together. Alright, I have to go, my hot pocket is ready! Hot pockets are the best dinner EVER!

Stay warm,

Rex

No comments: