Thursday, December 7, 2006

I heart the Northwestern University Dorms

We got totally hammered last night and my head hurts and I just woke up and I think Orton puked in my driveway AGAIN! We didn’t have practice so Kyle Orton came over, I put on my best blue shirt with horizontal stripes and we headed out to hang out in the Northwestern University dorms in Evanston. Talk about wild!!!!! I have included one of the pics that we took last night. I can’t remember everything that happened but we were mostly just hanging out and listening to some Clay Akins. Kyle was making everyone take shots of Jagermister. Someone had some balloons and we were trying to breathe in the air to make our voices sound high but it really didn’t work???? My head did start to feel funny and then it got dark in the room. We were laughing so much I think I pulled my hamstring (again). You can tell by the picture that I am totally out of it. The guy on the left, his name is Todd and he kept trying to touch my hand. I guess he wanted to feel the throwing arm of the greatest bears QB EVER!!!!!! Todd was really nice and he even said that I could crash in his dorm room next time if Kyle didn’t come with. He and I talked all night; he is studying chemistry or something kool like that. He seemed interested in my tourism degree and even joked about going on vacation together in the off-season…. At least I thought he was joking (te he). He was wearing a totally funny shirt that you would be able to see if THAT GIRL WASN’T IN THE WAY!!!!

Ok I have to go sober up now

XOXO
Rex

No comments: