Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pick Me, Pick Me!!!



So I just picked up a newspaper today for the first time in a few weeks, and found out I am one of three nominees for the FedEx Air Player of the Week since I played so super awesomely last Sunday. The other two nominees are J.P. Losman, who I have never heard of (I think they just made that name up or something), and Peyton Manning, who I don't think should win since his sister Connie keeps emailing me to yell at me about her lazy brother Cooper, whatever.

Anyways, the paper said I set career highs in completions, attempts and yards, completing 29 of 44 passes for 339 yards. Also, I threw for two touchdowns had a passer rating of 104.3. Now, I have no idea what any of that means, but I think if I win then I get free FedEx stuff, like free bubble-wrap! How sweet is that?!? They will probably give me a whole roll of bubble-wrap, then I can wrap myself in it and when I fall down my stairs it won't hurt anymore. Plus, I can pop as much of it as I want and not have to cry when it runs out, cause it won’t run out. Maybe I'll wrap my head in it and use it as a helmet on Sunday, which just happens to be Christmas Eve. I think Santa should come to the game and give me the bubble-wrap, that would be cool. I could pet his reindeer, Rudolph has the glowing nose you know. And I could get to ride in his sleigh and have all the presents to myself. I would make my Christmas wish be that Tank Johnson not go to jail, and that the person who shot his friend have to die in hell. I miss Tank, and his sweet, sweet cookies.

Okay, well I have to go and vote for the FedEx Air Player of the Week (http://www.nfl.com/partners/fedex) and finish my chocolate milk before it gets warm.

Byeeee,

Rex

No comments: