Friday, December 1, 2006

Question and Answer

Ok, a couple of you have asked me some questions and I will try to answer them here. Hopefully I am not too drunk from last night’s jager fest with Kyle.

Rex,

I'm happy to see you two kids had some fun last night. I bet it brought back
memories of your time with me at Florida, minus the lines of coke of course. So
Rexy, I was wondering. What's your prediction for this weekend's SEC
Championship game against the Hogs? You know, they play that game indoors too
and I can't figure out how they grow that grass in a dome either. Them people in
Georgia are so smart.

Go Gators!

Ron Zook



Ron,
I hope you are doing well, the weather in Illinois sucks compared to down south but at least they have good bars. I think they use that NASA grass in the Georgia Dome. Since NASA is located in Florida (I can’t remember where) I would have to put my money on Florida to win the SEC championship game…..not that I bet on college football……lol

I miss you,
Rex


Dear Rex,

The Bears have 19 tournovers in the last 7 weeks and you've thrown low
percentage, high risk passes very often, which has led to a few of these
turnovers because your balls haven't been thrown crisply. What are you going to
do different to your balls this week so the Vikings can't grab
them?

Sincerely,

Concerned in Austin


Concerned,

Thanks for your concern. I learned in college that having non-crisp balls can lead to interceptions but I had no idea how important the crispness of balls would be in the NFL. On Sunday I need to make sure that I throw my passes as crisp as possible. Coach Smith has been showing me this all week and Orton demonstrated last night in between shots of jager. Don’t forget that un-crisp balls aren’t the only way to loose a football game, dropping a snap from a pro-bowl center on your opponents 6 yard line doesn’t help win games either.

Go Bears!!!
-R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rex,

WTF, I picked you up as a free agent in the begining of the season and you said you would come through in fantasy. Not only are you screwing me over, but I have Muhammad and Clark as well. So when you suck THEY ALL SUCK. If you keep me out of the playoffs I am going to come up there and gut you like a pig. You have one week left in my fantasy season. YOU BETTER COME THROUGH!!!


Your Buddy
Jimmy Mac