Sunday, January 21, 2007

Super Bowl Bound


OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!

We just won the game and I am in the locker room on my laptop trying to write this while I am getting covered in champagne! We are going to the Super Bowl in Miami, I can't wait. It's so cold here in Chicago I can't feel my manicured toes. The locker room is so warm and nice, my blankey is here and I have a big glass of milk, which my mom used to give me when I was cold.

So I am not sure if you know this or not, but I am ONE game away from going to Disney World!!! I hope we win cause then I get to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, and Cnderella (who is the most beautiful girl in the whole world). If I get to go I am going to cut in every line so I can ride the rides first. Lovie said he won't ride the Teacups cause they make him throw up, but I am going to make him come with me. He can throw up all he wants but its going to be FUN!!! I hope Cinderella likes me cause she is the prettiest. Do you think she'll like me, or she will like me, like me? I want to marry her cause Brian told me her brother is Clay Aiken. Which means if we get married Clay will sing at our wedding. Imagine that, a Clay-nation wedding; that would make me so hot.

Okay, gotta go now and put on my clean disney underoos, make a wish for me (that I win the Super Bowl).

I "Lovie" you all (except Connie).

Rex.

No comments: