Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Moran you are the Best!



Moran you are the Best!

Judge John Moran,

Thank you so very much for letting my friend Tank Johnson come play football with me in the Super Bowl in two weekends. I promise that we will make sure Tank doesn’t play with any real guns or fake guns. We are trying to help him get over his addiction to ammunition and marijuana. We are not saying he uses either ammunition or marijuana but we know he likes to have them around (I think it reminds him of Gary Indiana where he was born). Anyways, Judge we think you are the coolest and when we go visit President George Bush after we win the Super Bowl, I will tell him to nominate you to the Supreme Court and he will have to listen because I will be a World Champion Quarter Back.

Hugs & Kisses,
Rex

No comments: