Thursday, January 25, 2007

Danieal & Ricky Manning



Dear Peyton,
I know that your family of Mannings gets a lot of publicity in the media and from the NFL writer guys, but we have Mannings in our family too. Our Mannings might be your cousins so you should make sure you throw to them a lot so that you don't get yelled at during the next family vacation at the lake.

I love going to the lake and I love that Chicago is right next to a lake. I wish it were summer so I could rollerblade along the lake and sit on the sand. Kyle and I like to make sand castles and spend all summer playing on the beach.

I am currently listening to Miami by Will Smith. I LOVE that song and it makes me happy that I will be able to be in a city that the Fresh Prince sang about. Kyle says that there are a lot of fun things to do in Miami. I wonder if they have a Hard Rock Cafe so I can get a t-shirt. I collect Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts.

I have to get to practice. Peyton, remember to throw to the people in your family that are still playing football, unlike your brothers and dad who will be watching from the sidelines.

Love,
ReX!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rex,

Jimmy Mac pulled his pants down and mooned reporters while practicing for the Super Bowl in '86. Will you be doing the same during preparations for this Super Bowl in Miami? If so, please give me a heads up so I can be there to see your hot ass!!!

Kisses,

Bob Costas