Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fav song EVER!!!!!!


I have been working really hard at practice. One of the reasons that we got blown out on NYE and me having a passer rating lower than our punter was because I wasn’t focused or prepared. These past two weeks I have been totally focused except yesterday at practice I kept singing this song. I was even singing it in the shower but Tank Johnson kept looking at me “funny.”

The real me is a Southern girl With her Levi's on and an open heart Wish I could save the world Like I was Supergirl The real me used to laugh all night Lying in the grass, just talking 'bout love But lately I've been jaded Life got so
complicated I start thinking about it Almost forgot what it was like To know when it feels right But with you I can let my hair down I can say anything crazy I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground With nothing but a T-shirt on I never felt so beautiful Baby, as I do now Now that I'm with you With you With you With you Now that I'm with you You speak and it's like a song And just like that, all my walls come down It's like a private joke Just meant for us to know I relate to you naturally Everybody else just fades away Sometimes it's hard to breathe Just knowing you found me 'Cause I start thinking about it I almost forgot what it was like To know when love feels right 'Cause with you I can let my hair down I can say anything crazy I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground With nothing but a T-shirt on I never felt so beautiful Baby, as I do now Now that I'm with you With you With you With you Come and take me Love you, save me Like nobody else Now I can be myself with you I can let my hair down I can say anything crazy I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground With nothing but a T-shirt on I never felt so beautiful Baby, as I do now Now that I'm with you I can let my hair down I can say anything crazy I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground With nothing but a T-shirt on I never felt so beautiful Baby, as I do now Now that I'm with you

Does anyone know the name of that song? It is by Jessica Simpson and it is my fav!

No comments: