Friday, September 21, 2007

Tears and Fears



What is that a picture of? Why its a "Pro-Bowl" QB blowing his entire team's season because he can't take a snap. Yeah everyone likes to criticize me because I have trouble holding onto snaps from Olen, but this guys went to the "Pro-Bowl." What kind of QB cries after a mistake. I am the most scrutinized QB in professional football today, millions of fans hate me and do you see me shedding a tear. No, I go about my business and do my job like a professional. Never have I cried on the field, Romo is a pansy. He is going to get destroyed like a Kennedy's liver on Christmas. Urlacher and Briggs are gonna bring a big plate of hurt to Captain Kleenex unlike anything he has seen before. Last season during Romo's "pro bowl" season he was ranked 32nd in the league in yards/game (I was 21st). The point is he is an overrated crybaby looser that is not a pro bowl QB and our defense is going to put him in his place. Goodnight Tony.

No comments: