Monday, September 17, 2007

Pigeon


I kept noticing pigeons on the field yesterday during the kansas city game. At first there was a family of pigeons. A mom, dad and two kid pigeons. I know that it was a mom and dad cause they kept telling their children pigeons where to go. I think they must have been looking for food or maybe a place to sleep. Maybe they thought these was a rain storm coming and they wanted to look for a house to live in so they didn't get wet. Then they decided to go somewhere else, but I am not sure where. Then two other pigeons landed on the 30 yard line. I think they must have been on a date because there was one boy and one girl. They kept flying around and chasing each other. I wonder if it was a first date? I talked to my friend Dawn this week and she said a bird pooped on her Friday night. That is really funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you on Sunday buddy. By the way do you think i will throw more TDs then you do INTs? I'm going with 3 a piece.

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you really need some help at receiver, Rex, I can loan you my buddy Brandon. He's the best WR in the NFL!

Anonymous said...

yo rex your my idol man maybe sometime we can meet up and hang