Monday, September 10, 2007

Mike Brown, my father never liked you.


Dear Mike,

You are a useless waste of a professional football player and crying in the locker room in front of everyone because you hurt your knee is no way to act like a man. You should just quit the team and move back to Arizona where you can train dogs to fight each other. I hear they have a dry heat hopefully that will dry your tears when you stop crying.

You missed:
14 games in 2004
4 games in 2005
10 games in 2006
15 games in 2007

I know homeless people that go to work more often than you. Do yourself, your team and your family a favor and quietly retire from football.

Love,
Wrecks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rex,

I gave my knee for this team and I'd give a lot more than you are willing to give. You are a selfish little whiny girl that can't even put points on the board. I could be a better QB than you sitting in a wheel chair. I am 100% certain that I would not drop a snap from Olin.

Don't you love it when Chicago cries with me when I get hurt and cheers with everyone BUT you when you get hurt? Watch your knees in practice gaywad.