Monday, October 1, 2007

Meet the new boss.......


Same as the old boss......

I know there are a lot of you looser Monday morning coaches out there that have been asking for Greasey to replace me for a long time. Coach Smith finally gave you your request so will you please STFU. You got exactly what you asked for and Greasey helped the Lions win on Sunday. He threw 2 interceptions in the end zone and one interception that was ran back for a TD. This would have bee another 21 points for our team, do you really think I could have been that bad even if I tried? My passer rating last season was 73.9, Greasey had a passer rating of 68.3 this game. Wow, great move armchair coaches, keep up the good work.

Aside from Greasey throwing the game away, I was able to checkout some more pigeons this week. During the 2nd Quarter there was this group of three that kept flying over our heads. Orton thought they were bats, but he doesn't understand pigeons the way I do. How did pigeons get inside a dome stadium? Do you think there is a hole somewhere that they crawl through?

1 comment:

danirockkker said...

Hey sexy ReXXXy,

Who gives a shit about GREASY bear, you are still the better QB. Oh BTW, on q101 (a chicago radio station, in case you are deaf-mute) was saying that you wax your brows? Is it true, tell me it is.....so smooooooth.

Hugs, not drugs.
Good luck whenever your next game is.